Wednesday 6 March 2013

Style | The Tate & Tessellation





As mentioned in my post on Monday (The Tate Modern | LICHTENSTEIN - A Retrospective)
I took a visit to the amazing Roy Lichtenstein retrospective at the Tate Modern, I am admittedly a massive slacker when it comes to style posts. So the plan was to go to the exhibition, get lunch and actually take some pictures. I have a massive habit of going some place, thinking about the possibility of some pictures for a style post and then not actually taking them.... but I promised myself not take care too much about the outcome (i.e. not actually looking at the pictures on the camera until I got home) and to just go with the flow, as I have often taken pictures and not created a post because the pictures aren't sharp or not as I intended or some other silly reason. And, here is the result....
 
These boots are the most comfy (and notably most used and abused) boots I have ever worn!

Coat: Monsoon
Top & Necklace: New Look
Skirt: ASOS
Boots: Office
Ring: Pylones

The amazing book I bought in the Tate Shop, you can see more in my previous post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X