Monday 30 April 2012

Print



Print hand painted and skirt designed and created - Ruby Cowan





 Necklace and Printed Cape - Ruby Cowan

Having to decide my pathway by the end of the month I decided to look through some of my foundation work I did at Central Saint Martins to finalise whether print was right for me. I always thought I would do multi media when applying for a degree at Loughborough textiles design and innovation, however when I come to look at my work it is more print based than anything!
Here are two very different pieces I have done, one is hand painted and the other is digital design.
The second print is inspired by fossils and  had printed onto fabric! The other I used iron transfer onto satin material.
Enjoy
X
p.s Happy Birthday Karen :) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X