Monday 13 May 2013

Style | Cape + The Mountain Scape


Cape & Cardigan - United Colors of Bennetton
Dress - +H&M 
Square Ring - +pylones 
White Ring -  +Astley Clarke 
Watch -  +Casio Watch Store 
Shoes - Dr. Martens

Before I found this cape this cape found me, on sale in my local +United Colors of Benetton I had my eye out for a cape in every shop!
I just love the material, the green works great with the small pink and yellow detail, which I think you can just make out in the pictures.
It has taken me a while to get used to the whole arm and bag situation and the movement restriction caused by wearing a cape, but now I find it so comfortable and relatively easy to wear. 

I have also placed a shoe buying ban upon myself.
But yesterday, there was an incredible 24 hour sale on 'summer' shoes on the +ASOS website and right before they sold out completely at about half ten in the morning, I bagged a new pair of +Dr. Martens !! *Hip hip horray* :)

 And, I am sure they will make it on here at some point.......
(I do find myself saying this often,,,, but then my shoe collection increases rather more rapidly than my style post collection)





No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X