Saturday 15 September 2012

korea.


these lips and eyes were quite interesting and made using small wooden sticks!

and the trees outside Tate Modern never fail to amuse me, 

Last Sunday I visited Southbank to have a visit to the festival that was happening before 
the fire parade thing and the fireworks,,,,
there were a few stages I saw but I did't pay much attention to what was happening... 
I heard a few seconds of some Irish Comedian but I carried on having a look around the stalls.
There were loads of super food stalls, selling some incredible dishes for shockingly good prices!
And, a little collection of clothing stalls,,, ill show my appreciation of these in a later post  : - ) 

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so pretty :)Just found your fabulous blog In my IFB group and started following. Stop by and follow back if you like what you see :)xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X