Tuesday 23 October 2012

MESS.


An Amazon delivery! New Books! 

I bought those two incredibly tedious uni text books on Amazon and thought I would add another more interesting book to my basket too, after seeing it on the shelf in The Welcome Gallery and not buying it. Then finding it cheap on Amazon, I thought I would buy it! 

Its called Mess by Keri Smith and is incredibly, interestingly, pointlessly, super. 

The three pictures at the bottom are the result of my first page, where you cover the page with something sticky, so rather inevitably I went for glue. Then drop a powdery substance on the page and blow off the excess.  I figured a would drop pretty much anything there.... from breakfast & herbal tea, to sprinkles and coffee.

And yes, it does kind of smell. But the result was really interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X