Tuesday 2 October 2012

trak.

Today I embarked on another year of uni life, I am super excited and cannot wait to get started! 

I am looking forward to sharing my creative process with you lot,,, but as for now I share with you another collection of 'pictures from spain' : - )

As I mentioned previously, these images are from some walks Kate and I took,,,,

There are plenty more where these came from, I hope you enjoy,,,,,,, if not too bad. 






All the girls and I had to walk down this pretty small road of two way traffic in order to visit the local market,,,, we all survived and got there with all our limbs intact... 
and found some delish pomegranates on the way, which was a plus, and then hitchhiked back with this super cute German couple.
As you do... 


There were also a number of underpasses over the main road, which featured some pretty interesting graffiti. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

X THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT X